Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 2016, at Stratford race course, Sept 24-25

guys, I was on the move, got back to the UK yesterday and catching up with personal email - looks like we've been offered some free entry tickets at the show. This includes the 3 days camping and entry for 2 adults ( kids are free ). Anyone who's not already got tickets and can benefit from these, please let me know right away - i need to turn this around by first thing on Monday morning ( the 19th ). Please send me a private message including your name, vehicle registration, and your date of birth (!)

guys, I was on the move, got back to the UK yesterday and catching up with personal email - looks like we've been offered some free entry tickets at the show. This includes the 3 days camping and entry for 2 adults ( kids are free ). Anyone who's not already got tickets and can benefit from these, please let me know right away - i need to turn this around by first thing on Monday morning ( the 19th ). Please send me a private message including your name, vehicle registration, and your date of birth (!)

Pm sent mate

If there are any tickets left, I haven't got mine yet. Pm sent.

Thanks

Reinhard

Pm sent KB

Hi kb is it to late to get in to this please?

Regards Simon

Perhaps now I have posted this I might be able to PM people now that is 16 posts on the board

Regards Simon

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i think i have sent a PM

regards simon
Hi
Not to do with tickets sorry
Need to ask if anyone attending might have a couple of parts that I need for my 80VX
I'm in need of a left handed passenger sun visor, also need the plastic steering column switch gear cover.
Hopefully somebody out there has one or both that they can bring along
Many Thanks
Roger

Hi
Not to do with tickets sorry
Need to ask if anyone attending might have a couple of parts that I need for my 80VX
I'm in need of a left handed passenger sun visor, also need the plastic steering column switch gear cover.
Hopefully somebody out there has one or both that they can bring along
Many Thanks
Roger
Try giving Karl Webster a PM Roger, tell him the colour too. :icon-biggrin:

I'll be bringing some venison and my new fire pit. Happy to share stuff round the fire if people want to bring bits of stuff to try. I'd rather pick at bits and bobs sometimes than sit down to a full meal. We could do with a bit of Saffa-sausage.

I will see what I can pick up Chris. Just found new supplier. He does better borie then over there.....

Would love like to take up on this ticket offer, but not sure how to send a PM.
Bodie

Hi kb is it to late to get in to this please?

Regards Simon

Simon,
Noticed you are on line, can you let me know how I send a PM to GeekOKent please, want to register my interest in the tickets.
Mant thanks.
John

Hi Everyone,

the results are in - details are with the organisers and the winners of this years contest are :
- Karl Webster
- SpinDrift
- Lund

based purely on speed of reaction(!), and not being on the list of folks who got the complementary pass's last year - I thought it would be best to rotate the benefit around.

Maybe next year, if we go back, we can have a lottery of some sort now that we know there are always going to be some freebies in the pot ?

Hi to everyone going, We will have split loyalties over the weekend, previous to getting my first Cruiser six months ago now, my previous vehicle for the last ten years was a VW Syncro 4x4 & the Syncro Club being a very social club are attending in similar numbers again this year, we are spending part of our time with them as well and as always they have a themed evening meal, this year its Italian so hopefully we will have enough with us to share with the Cruisers as well.
We are looking forward to meeting you all
Roger & Julia (VX80 K15 OAR Maple Red)

We quite fancy going to this, will just be going for the day on Saturday though.

Will be coming over for the Saturday only.
Won't be bringing the 80 as it is only a 2 seater and we are bringing friends with us.

Has anybody recieved these show passes...... We havnt, no surprise there really!
We will arrive tomorrow (thurs) evening

Andy

Was thinking about Saturday as well, take it I wouldn't be able to park next to the other LC's??

More sad news, today I completely lost reverse gear, I might not be attending Stratford this year. I might attempt it, driving forwards only, if I break down I will get it recovered to Julian V

Back