Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 27th 28th April

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
As the heading states. The dates are out early for the first show.
We will be going again.

Jet engine and a bubby? forgive me if i don't park too close :)

Oo, the numptys on the gate are gonna get right confused, theres another show on at the same time.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I expect you mean baby. you wont even know shes with us mate. the Jet engine.... well,that will be the same lol

Karl you are still in the easy stage. Will be a test if we see you in April....

Karl you are still in the easy stage. Will be a test if we see you in April....

Stu. you know me. ill be there april without fail.

i was on for coming on the last one. with it being on hollys due date and her having twinges on the friday i decided against it.

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday to Sunday. Likely to arrive close to 9pm. Ticket already bought.

We might pop down for the day on Saturday to have a look at the Ikamper Xcover and a few other things for the trip next year. Is the show any good for looking at and testing things like camp chairs/ tables and other general stuff? Is there offers on at the show?

Probably won't camp tho. LC is off the road at the moment so we'll be in the Focus (ohh glamorous!)

We might pop down for the day on Saturday to have a look at the Ikamper Xcover and a few other things for the trip next year. Is the show any good for looking at and testing things like camp chairs/ tables and other general stuff? Is there offers on at the show?

Probably won't camp tho. LC is off the road at the moment so we'll be in the Focus (ohh glamorous!)
Its brilliant for seeing things in the flesh (somebody camping is bound to have whatever you're after) rather than on a computer screen, not sure about testing

There aren't a while lot of vendors either, just the usual suspects - but offers to be had ( or made )

Back