Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 27th 28th April

It’s amazing what they can put up with at that age while their parents lie wide awake at 3am.

Can you get tickets on entry or only via web?

Pay when you get there
How much is it Nick.. Is it per person or per car load etc Hopefully there Tomorrow ...Hope the weather stays good for you all....

20190427_122409.jpg 20190427_122412.jpg 20190427_123704.jpg 20190427_133729.jpg 20190427_145040.jpg

How much is it Nick.. Is it per person or per car load etc Hopefully there Tomorrow ...Hope the weather stays good for you all....
I've got no idea what it is for the day, camping and entry for the weekend was 50 quid. Theres not a million stalls here this time, but I only come for the food and take the p out of the idiot :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Which Idiot Nick.. You'l have to narrow it down:lol: That Nosh! looks good. Save us some... Who's the Little 'un' Im guessing a girl... Shes a smasher! Thats not Baby food in the Black Pot is it?

Which Idiot Nick.. You'l have to narrow it down:lol: That Nosh! looks good. Save us some... Who's the Little 'un' Im guessing a girl... Shes a smasher! Thats not Baby food in the Black Pot is it?
15563763578914956845530917775229.jpg
No comment, little lottie and derban curry :)

Nope you’ll still have to narrow it down some
I’d heard he was called Tom or something?

It must be all the excitement
Bless him, poor little chap

Err is it the angle or is that the world’s biggest cooking pot?

It must be all the excitement
Bless him, poor little chap

Err is it the angle or is that the world’s biggest cooking pot?
It's a bit top heavy! Bought a bigger one as I got a bit carried away at the butchers

It's a bit top heavy! Bought a bigger one as I got a bit carried away at the butchers
I was wondering how it was going sitting on those feet rather than being in contact with the Ozpig?

It didn't go very well so I took the plate off and balanced it precariously on top

It was nice to drop in and meet old and new friends, sorry didn't hang around for long as the weather was awful and having just got rid of horrible bout of flu didn't fancy getting another one
Have a great time to all who are camped out there(weather permitting)
Ram

Back