Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Advice on pricing a mint 1995 LC

santiago

I have a 1995 stock LC, mint, condition with 40k miles. CA car, with one owner. Owned by grandmother, never off road, drove to church on sunday's, etc. Interior is immaculate and exterior is a 10 for it's age although in reality it's a 9. etc. She just sold it to me and I have done some modifications in the past month, Slee short bumper, Warn Winch, new F & R OMU heavy and Med springs, CDL lock switch, Two sets of PIAA lights (Fog and High)., and many other small upgrades. New tires, but not for off roading. Complete service including replacing front knuckle's.

Life changes and I might sell. What's it worth?

CA = California?

Might not get much help here in a largely UK based forum. Might be better in the for sale section too. And with some pictures and more details on the vehicle.

Well not exclusively, we are international, but I'd say the chances of any fellow American's spotting it could be fairly low if you really wanted a quick response and a sale.

I would've paid you $8000, cash for it in January, when I was looking in AZ and CA for a Cruiser, and I would've been ripping you off.

I think you might be able to get $12,000 out of it, or possibly more to the right person. One of the issues you will have is the rubber bits will all be expired, so one would have to replace all of them.

Go to IH8MUD.com to get your best chance at selling it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back