Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Aftermarket cup holder.

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
What's the bestest, most awesome money no object cup holder available?
Something that folded out of the way would be good but not essential.
It's for the unimog.

It's for the unimog.

Hi, I use bicycle water bottle holders, the ones that are screwed onto the front down tube on a racer. They usually come with two neat little mounting holes ready to go. Normally a little “nib” which applies pressure to stop the drinks bottle rattling out has to be cut off. Mine are in plastic from Decathalon , hold up to a litre size plastic water bottle or a normal travel mug easy, used for a long time and look quite ok.Hope this helps or may spur another suggestion, Best Regards, Bill Westley

In the mog?

Cut a 3” diameter hole in the floor ... :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's for the unimog.
There you go,@chapel gate

Land Cruiser cup holder, and Land Cruiser cup holder folded away. Limited availability. And will fit a Unimog. :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

IMG_1767.jpg IMG_1768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised, 90 series cup holder. The centre console storage is also pretty neat, 2 compartments, one quite large, one small, and the top lifts up to allow a rear cup holder to be flipped out. Rear cup holder will hold most kids stuff, just ready for them to drop it all over the seat or carpet and then cover it up.
cup holder mode.jpg cup mode.jpg stuff mode.jpg

Hi I like that 40s mug :thumbup:.Thanks for the pics.
Your welcome,

I only came across it again the other day, it had been in a box in the garage for years, I had forgotten about it, now it's proudly on display again. :thumbup:

I wish when I got into Land Cruisers all those years ago, I started with a 40, unfortunately they are to expensive restored, and although I have the capability and time now to restore a 40 I havent got the room, oh well, I can dream on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back