Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ahc accumulator or maybe something else?

phb

Country Flag
netherlands
Hello,

my name is Haaye i am from the Netherlands
at first i am new into the land cruisers and bought a land cruiser 100 from 2000 whit ahc and a 4.2
i love the car but it is a little bouncy and stiff in the suspension. i drove before a land rover discovery and this was way smoother. so i think there is something wrong whit mine suspension.
the hight control works fine so some one told me the shocks should be good?
I tink the accumulators are broken, front and the back. original here in the Netherlands they are asking 1000 euro for one.
is there a good alternative? i found these in the UK is any one familiar whit these? WTV-UK = Toyota LandCruiser Upgrade Sphere Accumulator Kits - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]
thank you for the help already

Sounds like it could be the accumulators, yes; but you have to check the ahc pressures, the vehicle height, and the height sensor readings to get a better picture of the state of the system.
Maintenance of the AHC system is easy, but you need to have the FSM and TechStream or similar.

For sources of accumulators (aka: spheres, globes, or gas springs), check Impex Japan, Amayama and Partsouq. If you want an alternative to OEM, there is only one: Pleiades (UK) (if they are still doing them).

Back