Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ahmed from Rawalpindi, Pakistan

AhmedSadiq

Country Flag
pakistan
Ahmed Sadiq
1986 Land Cruiser Wagon, JDM model, 45k KM, 4x4 , Red, 3.4 i4 diesel (3B)
5 speed swapped
idk keep it stock , family hauler

20181103_202331.jpg IMG_3426%5B1%5D.JPG IMG_3427%5B1%5D.JPG IMG_3428%5B1%5D.JPG IMG_3441%5B1%5D.JPG

Welcome Ahmed - that is some bumper bar. Would love to see some pics of your truck in the countryside - lots of beautiful areas.

Hi Ahmed and Welcome. That’s a rare truck at that mileage I reckon and looks to be in great shape. There’s a thread on here by the member Oding called 60 Total reconditioning or such like. His 60 is very similar to yours except for the colour.
Good to have you on board and as said, let’s see some pics of your truck in some of your countryside. Take a good one with the whole truck in most of the shot and you might get it in the calendar if it’s accepted.

Best wishes
Rich

Last edited:
I can’t believe only 46k km, I thought it was a typo till I saw the photo :lol:

Welcome aboard the forum Ahmed and your classic 60. :thumbup:

Welcome Ahmed - that is some bumper bar. Would love to see some pics of your truck in the countryside - lots of beautiful areas.

That bumper bar set up is for mounting the factory PTO driven winch ( a rare thing). I bought a JDM 60 with the same bumper on in 06 ( no winch unfortunatly). I took it off and replaced it with a standard Uk spec one.

Welcome Ahmed, the 60 with a 3B engine we never got in the UK, I guess it came with a 4 spd as standard. I guess with the 4.1 diff it was a bit low geared ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back