Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Air Con rear heater blanking kit

Roger Bennett

Country Flag
uk
i want to blank off air con in the back of my Toyota land Cruiser Invincible 2008. Wher can I purchase a Toyota landcruiser air con rear heater blanking kit? Does anyone know? I would be grateful for a response.

I doubt you need one Roger. The last one of these I saw had removable aluminium fittings that can be welded up. The alternative is to replace the pipes with flexi pipes by making up adaptors onto the existing fittings. Whatever happens, it will be wise to change the drier which is located in the end of the condenser in front of the radiator and vacuum out, pressure test with nitrogen, Re gas (gas is now £90 a kilo!!) and leak check. A proper refrigeration engineer is best for this process. Cover any exposed ports well if parts are removed for welding etc.

I’ve no idea if a kit exists as the above is the usual method but you could try Simon Holton at Stephen Eagel Toyota.

i want to blank off air con in the back of my Toyota land Cruiser Invincible 2008. Wher can I purchase a Toyota landcruiser air con rear heater blanking kit? Does anyone know? I would be grateful for a response.
Thank you so much for your answer, it has been mose useful.

Back