Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Amayama delivery

Mick W

Country Flag
great_britain
Well I received my Amayama decal delivery today. One was for the recent timing belt change and the other was a replacement for the drivers door diff lock process. Not sure I'll be able to use that one for guidance when I'm stuck :laughing-rolling:

Attachments

• 20200612_174904.jpg
    20200612_174904.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 70
If you find a UK spec cruiser and use the vin number for that with a bit of luck you should get a different part number and the UK version of that. Maybe someone on here would be kind enough to supply a vin by pm for you to use. I wanted to change mine when I first bought the truck but have never got round to it.

If you find a UK spec cruiser and use the vin number for that with a bit of luck you should get a different part number and the UK version of that. Maybe someone on here would be kind enough to supply a vin by pm for you to use. I wanted to change mine when I first bought the truck but have never got round to it.
Will do cheers. I did try my VIN but it wasn't recognised. I've contacted them so hopefully will get the right part number. I could always learn Japanese while I'm on furlough :)

This is what mine says Front door panel & glass for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado KZJ95R - Amayama - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] but looks like advance order. I think I can get the wording off my faded one if it helps.. It has bullet points not the numbers in the Japanese version.....

/!\ CAUTION DIFFERENTIAL LOCK SYSTEM OPERATION
Use only to free your stuck vehicle in an emergency escape from the muddy road.
Operate DIFF LOCK at speed below 5mph (8 km/h).
Do not operate DIFF LOCK switch while wheels are spinning to prevent unexpected movement.
On paved roads, use of differential lock requires large steering effort and careful cornering control.
When your vehicle is freed, be sure to disconnect differential lock.
See Owner's Manual for more instructions.

Thanks @ren - Have contacted Amayama - Just wanted to replace my torn and faded door sticker so not essential just a nice to have really.

Well I received my Amayama decal delivery today. One was for the recent timing belt change and the other was a replacement for the drivers door diff lock process. Not sure I'll be able to use that one for guidance when I'm stuck :laughing-rolling:
You can use a translate app to scan the writing and then save it on your phone. I used one to read the Japanese labels in my 90 to see what they said. It works very well.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Taking it directly from the screen, it translates as:
1593856805342.png

I expect it to work better from the priginal label

Back