Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

An 80 with bench seats

I saw that one last night. i really dont like the double head lights on 80's . i have seen a couple of pictures with a beanch seat in the front chris now that the one to have.
stu

97 with a 12V engine and the spec it is I guess its an ex SA or Middle East truck. It says VX but cloth seats indicate hot climes.

Andy

I saw that one last night. i really dont like the double head lights on 80's . i have seen a couple of pictures with a bench seat in the front chris now that the one to have.
stu

Nearly all 80's down here are double headlights, rarely see them with single lights like the UK. :icon-ugeek:

I agree though they don't look as good! :thumbdown:

I doubt if it's a UAE or Qatar spec, diesels are as rare as rocking horse poo there. They also like the bonnet mounted Toyota metalwork emblem and hideous wavy decals on the sides, along with an endemic dislike for any colour except silver, black or white :lol:

Am I strange?

I like the double headlights

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i am not sure about sfrica spec they a drums on the back and the later ones are 24v engines. dont think they got the fridge either.

yogi you are strange.... sorry couldnt help it.
stu

You would also not get a RHD in the Middle East....

i am not sure about sfrica spec they a drums on the back and the later ones are 24v engines. dont think they got the fridge either.

yogi you are strange.... sorry couldnt help it.
stu

thanks stu, way to make me feel good about myself!

I'm not sure why they chose to carry the double headlights over from the 60 series.

IMHO they just look dated on the 80. :think:

You know if that had lockers and I was still looking for one I think I'd be interested

It looks like it's got a manual lock on the front hub so it's not a all time 4wd version.

Back