Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

An old friend (Poppy)

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
So,these last few days have been the hardest ever. We have let our old girl go. We were with her untill the end. She went peacefully in bed. She had given me 15.5 years of love and has been the best anyone could wish for.

Holly has been a rock these last couple of years.

Now fly high little one and run free x

Screenshot_20190108-130057_Gallery.jpg

Oh bless her, so sorry to hear this Karl.

She was my best friend when I had one of Nick’s bacon and egg sandwiches in my hand at Bracknell when we met last year.

A tough time for you guys I’m sure, but take heart, she had a good life and gave her all in return.

Last edited:
She was part of the crew Karl and will be sadly missed at our events. We will raise a sausage to her at the next meeting for sure. She really was quite remarkable.

Sorry to hear that Karl - I'm sure she received as much from you, as you did from her. All the best.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My sincere condolences Karl. You both cared for her with all your heart and made her life as comfortable as possible which has been a blessing. Its always hard sadly ...... may she rest in peace :pray:

In fact Karl, if we can find a nice picture of her, the 2020 calendar front page will be reserved for it.

I recon the photo Karl posted could serve well, I like the idea of a dedicated calendar for 2020...

Hi Karl and Holly Poppy had a good run and a lot of love and I am very sorry to hear that .from Tony.

Very sad news Karl and Holly a long time freind and a big collar to fill Poppy will run forever in our hearts and minds

Oh boy Karl, so so sorry to hear this. I know she meant the world to you and I know That’s not the half of it. Nobody could have done more for a pet.

I like Chris’s idea for the callendar. Can’t think of a better tribute.

Thoughts with you Mate from Lynn and I.

Really sorry to read this Karl, I know Poppy meant a lot too you both.

Sorry to here this Karl always so hard when you loose your best mate

Iv been there a few times Karl.. Dogs and Cats... Always very sad.. Sorry..

Sorry to hear this Karl she was one names in the club.

Nothing lasts forever mate so just treasure the time you had . Personally i don't keep photo's much preferring the high definition movies that run through my mind when i call up memories of what once was .

Back