Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ancestry look up

joinerman

Garage
Anyone got an Ancestry subscription/account that could do one look up for me, I don’t want to sign up for one of those 30 day free trials, been there got the tee shirt, at the end it’s nigh on impossible to get out of it, every obstacle put in your way

Yep, my mums got it because she's really into that sort of thing, which is espically interesting in the small villages of Cornwall (you can imagine why....)

What do you need to know?

Yep, my mums got it because she's really into that sort of thing, which is espically interesting in the small villages of Cornwall (you can imagine why....)

What do you need to know?
Hey Nick what areas in Cornwall? That's where my ancestry is from mainly around the St.Just area.

My Missus is well into the Ancestry thing, She is a Historian so loves all that stuff..., A month ago she signed up for the Ancestry DNA , When the Kit came we took a swab of the Cats Mouth and sent it off... Haven't head 'Owt' Back yet......... " Your Ancestors are Feral Bob Cats from Nantucket" congratulations!!!:lol:

My Dad, who passed away in 2017, spent many hours in front of his laptop on Ancestry research. First was family on his side, then Mum’s side, then relatives of relatives, distant half cousins etc. I think he was working his way back to Adam.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My Dad, who passed away in 2017, spent many hours in front of his laptop on Ancestry research. First was family on his side, then Mum’s side, then relatives of relatives, distant half cousins etc. I think he was working his way back to Adam.
Adam? Same here. Bloody Ancestry.com has ripped us off..... we’re all related! :dance: :laughing-rolling:

Back