Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another 30 grand cruiser

While distracted and waiting for phone calls a couple of weeks back i filled some time half heartedly trying learn something about classic car status and while i wasn't really taking in what i read i am left to wonder if we aren't all missing a trick somehow .

Did i read the EU in typical fashion sidestepped the whole issue by discussing historical vehicles but a 20 year old car worth more than 20 grand can be considered a classic ?

Who decides ? are there any benefits to owning a classic ?

Haven’t watched the vids but is kinda sad his vids get so few watches, can see why it’s being sold as the YouTube thing clearly isn’t working for him

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Holy cow. I've been to that yard and it's a very odd place with a strange mix of motors. For £4,500 less than that 80 you could have a 68-plate E-class saloon. High miles but still puts it in perspective.

I know its a lot of Money (in my world anyway) But i guess its a lot of truck for the money

This truck was amazing we imported it and the guy took it as a fresh landed import cheaper then priced on the responsibility it would need front shocks rear door wiring to brake light needs repairing overall an amazing vehicle good kms manically solid unfortunately the YouTuber who brought it just wasn’t getting views or the money he fort he had in his YouTube videos he used he’s inheritance money to buy it I recently heard he needed to buy farm land in Greece so he had to sell it’s actually up for very good money in average money compared to the au market and costs of
transportation to docks
Shipping
Uk docks
Duties
Vat
Transporting to our place
Registration costs and time

hope this helps
C930071E-38CA-408D-8C47-54B0745E7B45.jpeg

Last edited:
Great to have you on board but would you care to post an introduction please and also consider that you need to join as a trade member?

Back