Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another 60 series

Gav missin

Brought this one today. Don't know why really but I just like it. Needs a bit of love and the paint is shit. But its fairly solid its mot d till November. Got a shed load of parts to collect tomorrow also in the deal.
20210425_111541.jpg
20210425_111534.jpg
20210425_111523.jpg

I lust after a 60 even more than a 40 but i reckon the performance would leave me wanting more . Keep saving them Gav so i keep telling myself maybe one day :thumbup:

I lust after a 60 even more than a 40 but i reckon the performance would leave me wanting more . Keep saving them Gav so i keep telling myself maybe one day :thumbup:
Message me when you ready for it. Performance is somewhat erm.... you get it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks like that front bar & bumper would pay for a fair bit of the restoration if you weighed it in ;-)

Just walking over the road tonight and I just couldn't resist the photo opportunity. Its my very own Toyota museum.

Your neighbours must love you, lol. Except for the garage who must really love you...

@Gav missin love that! Would you ever part with one of your 60s? Looking for a project to restore my dads old favourite cruiser. Took one across the Namib among many adventures.

No sorry. I wouldn't part with any of them. There has been a couple on Ebay recently though. Seems to be several 60s making appearances from their hiding places just of late. Andy lomas might be able to steer you in the direction of a 60. If anyone can its him.

It's got a great interior, and runs well, but I've got a 61 that needs attention too.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a big grin taking Gav's green Goddess around the village last weekend. First time driving a 60 and I think I could definitely get used to if it wasn't my daily.

Back