Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another Road Racing loss......

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
Yet another sad event for the Road Racing community and such a tragedy for the family.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/northern-ireland/44754057 Anyone who knows anything about Road Racing will know of the Dunlop family and how they, and most other riders, accept the dangers and that it can happen at any time but that can’t make it any easier for those left behind.
RIP William.

Yet another sad event for the Road Racing community and such a tragedy for the family.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/northern-ireland/44754057 Anyone who knows anything about Road Racing will know of the Dunlop family and how they, and most other riders, accept the dangers and that it can happen at any time but that can’t make it any easier for those left behind.
RIP William.
SAD. heard about it earlier..I was at the North-West some years ago. Crazy those Irish road races.. Another great loss. RIP

It goes against the grain but i find myself thinking i want to see a Dunlop retire , there is as much pride to be taken from doing so than there is to continue racing .

Heartfelt condolences to the Dunlop family .

A real shame. those guys really do live / ride on the edge and its the way for them to go. shame when it was his time so young though.

Agreed, a sad day when we loose an iconic family member.

Thoughts with family and their friends. RiP

Racing’s in their blood and pretty heart braking. Watched their beginnings film on YouTube some years ago and was interesting and yet hard to watch their wives & children praying their fathers came home in one piece.

RIP

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Another loss for a family thats had more than their fair share of loss.

Terrible news , a real loss for all.Personally I thought that William didn't really have what it takes to be a top road racer , lacking perhaps that last 5%.still his dad managed to succeed despite being overshadowed by Joey for much of his career & was in his own right a decent road racer.Guy Martin's decision to retire is,starting to look like the best move he has made.

Back