Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any one know

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
If the PCD for a 40 is the same as 80's and the other 6 stud Toyota's, I would go down the workshop and try an 80 one but her who must be obeyed, well for the next few days is saying I have to stop at home lol

If the PCD for a 40 is the same as 80's and the other 6 stud Toyota's, I would go down the workshop and try an 80 one but her who must be obeyed, well for the next few days is saying I have to stop at home lol
Cant help with your question David, but hang on in there chap, it'll all be over in a couple of days..

Hi David,

I don't know for sure but the 40 PCD is the same as a 60 and 70 series so there is a good chance. The differences are all about width and offsets and possibly the centre hole.

Have a good Christmas and a great 2020

Regards,

Rodger

Thanks Rodger and a Merry Christmas to you
My thinking was I have a almost new set of 5 BFG KO2 doing nothing so I was thinking about putting them on the BJ on 16' rims. They come out about the same size as the 31/10.5/15 that are on it

They will be white steels if I can find some cheap ish

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’ve got some white 8 spokes steels somewhere in the garage that I had on my 80 some time ago if your interested @ a tenner each

I’ve got some white 8 spokes steels somewhere in the garage that I had on my 80 some time ago if your interested @ a tenner each
I would love to have them from you but I think you are miles away

6 stud are same through Toyota and Nissan until the D40 Navara when they went to a narrow centre nore

16" are pretty good, even with a bit of positive offset
15s need a negative with about -11 or more to clear bits around the hub

Hope that helps,

Ed

Back