Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

anybody know this 60

Dont know it but it looks worth a viewing and if its as good as it looks then the price seems reasonable

Dont know it but it looks worth a viewing and if its as good as it looks then the price seems reasonable
Thanks Ben, Iv e mailed him regarding some stuff. but no reply.. There is another on ebay .. more money but the MOT history doesn't look good.. Both have been up for sale for a while now.. Thanks anyways

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
TBF its not one I know but theres a reason why it hasn't sold. It might have had a ton of money thrown at the bodywork but theres something there thats stopping people parting with their hard earned. This can only be ascertained by an inspection by someone who knows what they are looking at.
Remember 60 series= "Tough but rough"

I think its £2.5K overpriced.

TBF its not one I know but theres a reason why it hasn't sold. It might have had a ton of money thrown at the bodywork but theres something there thats stopping people parting with their hard earned. This can only be ascertained by an inspection by someone who knows what they are looking at.
Remember 60 series= "Tough but rough"

I think its £2.5K overpriced.
Thanks for that Andy.. iv tried contacting but hes not responding so sod em. The other one for sale (the red one) in Cambridge. No disrespect to him but he lists as immaculate but the 3rd/4th picture shows a chuffin great rip in the drivers seat. wots that all about,.. I use to have one and would love another. But not at those prices..... if your parting with nearly 10 grand you don't want the stuffing hanging out the drivers seat..:worried:

It's the way prices are going now, a bit, but I don't think what people are willing to pay has quite caught up with the prices people are asking. I once had a lovely shiny red one I bought for the Africa trip, but when it came to MOT time it proved to only be shiny on top, it was shagged.

It's the way prices are going now, a bit, but I don't think what people are willing to pay has quite caught up with the prices people are asking. I once had a lovely shiny red one I bought for the Africa trip, but when it came to MOT time it proved to only be shiny on top, it was shagged.
Yeh your right Moggy. iv been looking to replace my Colorado for a while now But unless ive got well over 10 grand. im not going to find anything that isn't shagged from the door handles down.. weather its an 80/100 or whatever. Keep looking I guess.. (I may have exaggerated there a bit )

Last edited:
The white 60 looks nice but from looking at the 1st picture, the rear drivers side lover quarter has a lot of filler in it. It's clearly the wrong shape!

As above there's something thats not appealing to the buyer!

The white 60 looks nice but from looking at the 1st picture, the rear drivers side lover quarter has a lot of filler in it. It's clearly the wrong shape!

As above there's something thats not appealing to the buyer!
Not wrong.. Did you look at the MOT history on the red one.. shame, it looks good and the guy sez hes had it 10 yrs. you can get a good 80 for the same money.

Well if possible to buy one to rebuild, with the right drive and patience you'd have a better one.

It's nice to have the knowledge of what's under the paint work than a sparkling fresh bought in paint job.

These hefty old beasts are getting harder to come by!

Possibility, a bit of roof rot on this one. He does have a breaker too could do a deal with the roof off that included??

Possibility, a bit of roof rot on this one. He does have a breaker too could do a deal with the roof off that included??
That was the issue with my old 60. I swear in a good breeze it was gonna peel off..o_O

I've viewed this one, it would be a brave soul who took this one on as a resto project. It needs a roof, of that there is no doubt but the guy has a breaker with a good roof to go with it.
Its only good for mechanical parts as it really has been seen into by the tin worm.
Even the mechanical bits look pretty rusty!!
I would say even for parts it's worth no more than a grand max.
A a resto project, it's a money pit

Back