Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

anyone else get this (moderator's)

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
if i go from recent posts, Or click to view threads this pops up. Any ideas
upload_2020-3-26_17-20-3.png

Yes I had it a couple of days ago. Thought it was something I'd done so I just logged out and back in again. No problem.

Regards,
Rodger

Thanks Rodger, Its been happening for about 3or4 days.... I do log in and out but it still appears...

I have had it, I just close the page and reopen it and all is good

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
if i come out of the thread /Post im viewing, it will disappear, then go back to another thread, it pops back up again, Not always, But enough to start me thinking 'summerts' not quite right!...

I get it as well along with a host of other problems with the site.

First when the page loads it's a good 30seconds before any link becomes active. When the links finally go live it seems to be random which post actually opens, eg if I click the top link in the latest posts bit then I often get the egr thread opening

I also regularly get a warning about using an adblocker, which I dont

All of the above plus I keep getting warnings about JavaScript, has the members online box disappeared also.

I get it all the time and duplicate posts and freezes , Phone network and whatapps are suffering to , all part of the corona calamity i reckon while everyplace tries to keep going with absolute minimum of employees .

Let sleeping dogs sleep i reckon Crispin .

No good asking a moderator. Moderators moderate. They don't run the platform. Yes I get it too. All a mod can do is edit, delete or remove spam.

apart from the warnings Higgy posted about all my others have been going on for 18months or so. Another issue I get regularly is a long running script error

iv'e been having a lot of the same issues but i put that down to my poor internet connection ,now upgraded to a stable satellite connection.oen of the javascrip error says "you have to wait 19 seconds before perfoming this action" surely its 20 seconds?

I’ve had the screen shown in the OP a few times but just refreshed the page and it disappears. Pages have been slow to load for a while now, as in the top part of the page loads instantly, then a few seconds later the rest of the page loads and I know it’s not the speed of the internet connection. I’ve also noticed the part of the page showing who’s logged on has disappeared but I put that down to an intentional reformat.
Curiously, while typing this I got a server error message.......”The error message is in the JavaScript console“. Never had that before! This is on an iPad.

Ok thanks for the response..... So the advise is ignore it.... Done!:thumbup:

Yep, I've had all of the above from time to time, and as others, have tried their methods as well. All works, just a PITA !!

Just happened to me when I clicked on recent posts.

Back