Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone else having site issues?

Bob

Supporter
Country Flag
ireland
I noticed a couple of months ago that the site was getting very slow to react on my phone, then a HTC M8 on Android running Chrome. However this has persisted with my new phone (Huawei on Android) I have also had some slowing issues on Ipad, also using Chrome.

It's as if the site downloads, but then I can't interact for the first 20 seconds. Then it usually brings me to the last media image uploaded no matter what I click on. For example it took over 2 minutes to set up this post, trying to navigate back and forth

I also get random errors with autocorrect, where instead of changing the word that's typed, it will add the word to the letters already there and give me jumbled nonsense

It's not my internet connection, as I get the same in work and on 4G on multiple devices.

I use another form online daily and have no such glitches.

Any insights?

Is it Brexit? :tonguewink:

I have the same issues typing that you mention from my Samsung S7, but not other devices, so I just live with it assuming it was me.

No slowness or the other issues though.

Its slow on my S7 and sometimes the file uploads don't work.

Yes. Very slow. Keeps freezing.
Just blame brexit and the weather...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can't say I have on iphone. Don't use it much, but on public wifi it's been fine out and about

been bad for me for months, very slow loading, links seem to take about 30secs to become active once the site loads. Also regularly get errors saying site can't load due to a long running script. Both on my phone and laptop, doesn't seem to be any different on different connections either

been bad for me for months, very slow loading, links seem to take about 30secs to become active once the site loads. Also regularly get errors saying site can't load due to a long running script. Both on my phone and laptop, doesn't seem to be any different on different connections either

Exactly the same for me on my tower PC.

I had assumed it was lack of disk space as I have a new 'C' drive to fit sometime. Other sites don't have this issue.

Bob.

No issues to report, iPhone, iPad Pro, or Windows 10 on my laptop, all good :thumbup:

I have noticed the same slowness, it seems to come from viglink dot com. At home I've blocked the domain and the forum has improved drastically compared to when I'm on 4G on the phone.

Thought it was just me tapped on this subject and got a picture of a 100 BG on BFG KO2 Front which looked very nice but frustrating when you want something else was thinking about a bucket of water for me tablet to end its suffering but now think otherwise

All good on an s8 and home pooter

Very slow if I go through internet explorer, And seem to not get alerts. So I changed to Chrome which has auto Ad Blocker.. 100 times faster, But don't know how to turn Ad Blocker off for this site.. If I try I loose the site... so im back on Explorer...… But it barely functions and too slow.. Probably my crappy lap top:thumbdown:..... Im on windows 10..

Slightly slow to load on iPhone 6 using safari. I had put it down to being short of memory. Both me and the phone.

Just tried it now. Logged on from nothing running. Lightning fast. Straight in using iphone 7 and Firefox.

maybe the vacuum valves need warming up on my "devices"..

Iv had the exact same problem thought it was my phone but you guys have the same problem

Back