Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone looking for a late 4.5L petrol 80?

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
I have a R plate petrol 80 Amazon.

Its in green over grey with the beige leather and walnut trim.

Both lockers working.

Tyres like new.

188k miles.

Drives very well indeed.

Sailed through the mot Today.

Ill get some photos when I next see daylight as building ATM.

Price will be around £3200

Cheers Andy. Drives really well. Said to the girlfriend bout keeping it for a best one. That isn't just sale talk!

Can't keep every one I get. You know that as well I I do.

You just keep that black one looking tidy Karl coz if anything ever happens to my 90 ..............................

Lol Shane.

Ill look after it for you:icon-wink: Hope you have deep pockets......

I could get this petrol painted black for you :think:

Nah i'm sure its a good truck or it wouldn't be on your drive but i'm colour blind me . Good luck with the sale .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Never thought I'd hear myself say this, but the Petrol is so much nicer than the diesel, in every respect...

I should have bought one years ago !

Keep it Karl.

Totally agree Lazz. They are superb to drive and really quiet.plenty of power. My ONLY reason for not owning one is the fact I run on bio diesel. I know you have said about not being bothered about the cost of running a cruiser but for me with the miles I do I have to be bothered.
The petrol on gas is the same as running a manual 24v.Ive tested them!

Fancy another for the misses Lazz?

I don't want it. No. No. No !!!!!!!!!!

Must say no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hmmm John.Coupd I temp you with a blue one then with gas on it with the grey leather?? :icon-wink:

Fancy another for the misses Lazz?

Funnily enough, she grabs the keys for the petrol before any other car at the moment.... maybe that's why 6mpg as she has special lead boots she wears when she drives !

Can't keep every one I get. You know that as well as I do.

Karl have you any idea how ridiculous that statement is, aimed at Andy? :laughing-rolling:

I've stopped looking on the net, I just pop round to Andy's for a coffee and see what's in stock.

Can't keep every one I get. You know that as well as I do.

Karl have you any idea how ridiculous that statement is, aimed at Andy? :laughing-rolling:

I've stopped looking on the net, I just pop round to Andy's for a coffee and see what's in stock.

That Lad has won the lotto Though Chris. What do you mean anyway? He only has a motor for every day of the year.....

Oh has he sold the spare ones then? Just watch out for the leap year. He may get confused and flog another gem.

If I had the space I would get this just for a laugh.... Fancy a swapsy for a nice Blade? :eusa-whistle:

Hmmm John.Coupd I temp you with a blue one then with gas on it with the grey leather?? :icon-wink:
Just stop it. Right now.
You know I am chained to the pc 24/7, laid up for another 2 months minimum, and here I am scouring around for cars I can ill afford/have no time/space/money/space/time/money/marriage left for !?!?!?!?!
Need to sell not buy !!!!!!!!!
Anyone wanna buy 3 or 4 Saabs? lol

She will kill you Jonny if you turn up with another LC :lol: No i'm really sympathetic i am :violin: but if you want to leave the black collie to me in your will i promise i will look after it :lol:

You know I have been wondering about that the amount of painkillers I think I may have necked over the last 14 days !!!!! Madam was in charge of medication.........

Mr P I would love the blade BUT...... I have two R1s. The blade would look nice sat next to them though. Takes less room up than an 80. Hmmmmmm ... I'm thinking .

John, these are better than money in the bank. Saabs don't float my boat though .

Back