Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ARB awning

stumog

Country Flag
england
What's people thoughts on ARB awnings they seem to be very well priced compared to others that have a make on them, looking for something I can add sides/room onto.

I don't want a fox wing liked the copy that Kb has but the newer one has plastic ends so not as keen.

Anyone have a awning they want to get rid of?

No bigger then 2.5 mtrs

Options please

I'd look at the one that 4x4 direct do. The ARB and others are really over priced. And .. looking at them, they're pretty much identical. I have ordered the ARD side room but so far after 3 weeks it's still not here!!!!

Flatdog seem to have some quite well priced awnings.

Yes if you can get them to play straight. I ordered the ARB room damn near enough a month ago. They never said that had no stock. Coming from Germany I was told a week later. Had to mail and call them every week. ARBIL bringing them in. Have a look at Flatdog feedback. Several people waiting for this ARB item. All very busy they are until you see that they're posting on Face-ache all day long. Too busy to answer their mails.

I do like the Hm add on for the touring they do. Really going to look at that more. The howling moon awnings seem the same as the arb but £100 less.

Thanks Tom.

Chris what's the feed back from sad book on tough dog?

Tough Dog? Huh? Not a clue mate. Never looked. I don't have a Facebook account. But lots of stuff gets into the public domain and I just read the Flatdog stuff off their own pages.

Cheapest roll out awning seems to be Direct 4x4. I have two of these things and I can't spot any differences between the top priced ones and the cheapies. The Hanibal self supporting things are completely different.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Chris flatdog. I will see what I can find out.

The direct 4x4 seem the same price as the howling moon.

Ahh haa. Right that makes sense. Thought you were after tips on suspension. Got a link to the HM one at the same money? Rather have one of those than a no name. Even if there's materially very little difference.

I have a direct 4x4 awning and full rent room kit. 2.5 m along vehicle and 2m out. Really well built and would recommend anytime. Room is expensive compared to awning but really well made.

Here's mine....
20160212_181037.jpg

If someone want to, I can price both James Baroud or FrontRunner Awning & Cabin. Also comes with a choice of a moskito net instead of solid sidewalls.

So there are options out there :)

Back