Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ARB compressors

silvercruiser

excuse me for posting this on here but i also have a Land rover 90 :shock: for playing in the mud as my landcruiser is a bit to shiney for real mud plugging.

I have an arb difflock on the rear and a high output arb compressor with air reciever etc but last time i went out it stopeed working so i stripped it today and found some plastic bits that had jammed inside and had been flattened by the piston :thumbdown:

it looks to me like some sort of one way valve that opens and shuts as the piston goes up and down but i cant find anywhere that lists part no.s etc has anybody else had any experience of getting bits for an arb or knows of any sites please :pray:

Joe

Right i need
intake valve plunger 290202
intake valve insert 290215
intake valve spring 150104
intake valve retainer 290203

Ive googled etc but only get the bits come up in the USA does anyone know a place in England please.

Joe

Right after a few phone calls (some very unhelpful) i finally found somebody that could get the parts :thumbup:

They are coming all the way from ARB via Gigglepin 4x4 who was very helpful.

Joe

Hi Joe

Did you get sorted with the required parts.

I've just seen your post about the compressor and the parts you list are all held in stock by Taubenreuther and you would get a discount for being a forum member.

Possibly a bit late with this news I guess.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry just seen this yeah got the bits thanks and if i need any parts in the future il try both of these cheers :thumbup:

Joe

Back