Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Arrrg! The time has come

Well she Finally went today... To a cracking Father and Son team From Norfolk.. Spent the whole day with them Chatting over a brew, Could not have gone to a Better pair.. Top Lads Turned up in the most Beat up Hi Lux Mk 3 iv ever seen.. And The smallest Trailer iv ever seen But we got it all on... Im chuffed for them... The young Lad loved it...... All the best to them.... All turned out good in the end :thumbup:

Ooh. I'll have to keep my beady eye out for that then. She's come my way on. Where exactly in Norfolk did it come too?

Yeh! Mike they are keen to finish it off...Sounds like they already have a few 80s and old Hi lux's..... North Norfolk is all i Know really Gav....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They are Definitely Not Forum type Chaps Nick........ It took them 6hrs to get back, Got pulled by the Cops, Insecure load, The young Lad was driving who had No Insurance, Or Trailer Licence, And a Tail light out.... But amazingly the Cops let them Continue Home. Very Public spirited of them..... Long old day for them.... Strange walking into the yard this morning and the Truck had gone.. And someone bought my Trusty old Citroen C15 van Today..... So a weekend of Tragedy... But i have just bought myself a new Ifor Williams 510r Horse Box.... To Cheer myself Up

Back