Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Awesome 80

Pretty amazing stuff - I like the spare wheel on a slider - very slick!

fridayman said:
I can't get that link to work for me, it asks me to log in but then rejects my login details yet if I go to their website I can login using the same details and it lets me in no problem so can you give me the title of the article then I can do a search within the site :thumbup:

Cossack said:
fridayman said:
I can't get that link to work for me, it asks me to log in but then rejects my login details yet if I go to their website I can login using the same details and it lets me in no problem so can you give me the title of the article then I can do a search within the site :thumbup:

Board index » Custom 4WDs » Member Buildups and Projects

HDJ 80 - evolution

Nah! still can't get it, I must say this is one of the most annoying sites I've been to, I am having so much trouble with logins, almost every time I change pages it asks me to login, :angry-screaming: and I could almost emigrate to Oz in the time it takes to change pages, I give up. :x

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for posting the link Fridayman, I saw a few pics of that 80 on a stand at the Bad Kissingen show last year, although I don't recall seeing the actual vehicle there.

It's very interesting to now see the build thread. He's certainly put a massive amount of effort and money into the cruiser, but now he has his ultimate touring machine.

Using an 80 series as a platform to build a tourer is something that Germans have being doing for a while now, and I have to say I think they have mastered it.

Cheers.

Cossack said:
Nah! still can't get it, I must say this is one of the most annoying sites I've been to, I am having so much trouble with logins, almost every time I change pages it asks me to login, :angry-screaming: and I could almost emigrate to Oz in the time it takes to change pages, I give up. :x
What an abortion of a site
10 mins and I just gave up so i'll never see this 80 :cry:

Back