Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

back axle bump stops

alfiesgrandad

Country Flag
uk
Hi Folks,
need a bit of help please.
have just bought a KDJ120 2004 model land cruiser that has a few issues.
it looks like the previous owner kept the vehicle parked in the sea most of the time because the back end is nothing but a pile of rust.
fortunitly in my previous life i was a profession welder so am working my way through a back end rebuild.
so my question is.does any one have the dimentions for the distance between the top of the back axle and the bottom of the bump stop.
both left and right hand side have rotton away from the body work.i have bought new bump stops but need to fab new brackets to weld onto the bodywork
and need a height to afix them.any of you guys got a picture with a few measurments on would be greatly appreciated.

regards
120 bump stop.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Grandad there are a few 120 owners going through the same things as you so are busy fixing them up am sure when they have some time off they will answer your questions and help anyway they can if you are able to put up some pictures then that might help if not ask the grand kids to do it for you never be afraid to ask my son got to do an hour and ten minutes on a train to help me with this webby stuff

Back