Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad Kissengen 2018

Been working on it. I went to Wales the other week. I vac packed some food, froze it, put it in a Thermos bag with one ice pack and two days later it was still partially frozen. It was warm outside too. The silver panniers seem to really stay cold inside. I was at the bike show this weekend and I had a pot of cream for my coffee that stayed fresh in all that heat. So a small electric cool box might just work a treat.

All, On the plane to Germany today. Will attend tmrw and Friday. Anyone going to be there ? Cheers.

I will be there from thursday evening till saturday noon.

It could be a wet edition if the forecasts are correct.

All, On the plane to Germany today. Will attend tmrw and Friday. Anyone going to be there ? Cheers.

Right now forecast for Thurs has changed from thunder to sun ! Thunder now Friday.
We will see what really happens.

Will be arriving late Friday so will have a mooch about Saturday/Sunday.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I arrived about an hour ago it is very crowded I found a spot in the middle of camp area three.

Meanwhile moved to a flatter location at the and of camp area 2 near the wood.

24.000 people visited the show today a new record!

It has become to big to remain fun....

Loads of empty spaces now
Lots of people have gone home
Im up in the top field where the access road leads down through the trees
Wheres everyone
Ill come and visit

I am currently visiting the show.

My 80 is if you continue straight where the camp entrance is, so not take the entrance but continue
Then on your right after the carwash you take the first right.
Then just after the shower left into the forest.
At the end of the forest left. There you should spot my 80 with a large green awning/shelter at the back of it.

Loads of empty spaces now
Lots of people have gone home
Im up in the top field where the access road leads down through the trees
Wheres everyone
Ill come and visit

I think i am the other side of the hedge in the field!

I moved again:) to camp 2.

I was apparently in a part that was not part of the camp.....

Ahh maybe that’s why I can’t find you

Just got home. 1500 miles. Stayed in a Château last night. Total luxury. Well I think we'd earned it. Worst driving anywhere on the whole trip? M1 North to Jnt 29. Lane hogging, texting, slow driving, lane switching and undertaking ...Four blocked lanes and few enough cars to fill one lane. Shocking. Bike were utterly brilliant. 50 mpg all the way and never saw a spanner.

Like the link - some fantastic looking trucks and interesting builds. Think I may have to start planning to attend next year.

What bikes were you using Chris?

I was on my Triumph Explorer 1200 and L was on his BMW GS thing.

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 09.57.34.jpg

Back