Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad Kissengen 2018

Same pictures. DSCF9225.JPG DSCF9245.JPG DSCF9247.JPG DSCF9250.JPG DSCF9265.JPG DSCF9269.JPG DSCF9284.JPG DSCF9303.JPG DSCF9310.JPG DSCF9310.JPG DSCF9314.JPG DSCF9318.JPG DSCF9335.JPG DSCF9348.JPG DSCF9357.JPG DSCF9372.JPG DSCF9376.JPG DSCF9390(1).jpeg DSCF9391(1).jpeg DSCF9396.JPG DSCF9399.JPG DSCF9403.JPG DSCF9408.JPG DSCF9410.JPG DSCF9418.JPG DSCF9420.JPG

I'm glad you posted that lot. Looks like you've been walking in my footsteps! I can't believe where some people ended up parking. The top field was empty when I got there. Then suddenly, it wasn't. One field higher up all got a sticker on their windscreens I hear. Something like:

Please leave immediately. You can't park here. It's not part of the camping ground. You are not welcome.

Now frankly, I'd have stuck something on their screens that said please report to me and pay me 45 Eurodollars for camping in my field. Make some money why don't you?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's all folks

Hi Cris

I was not there with my car, I was a pedestrian. It's true, there were a lot of people at the fair. They told me that the first day more than 24,000 people arrived. I think many took their car with them.

Yes new gate record for the first day at 24,000 visitors. There were two bus routes. One to the camp and one to the parking area. The queues going to the car park were massive. First day was a scorcher. People have been asking me all day, where I went for my holiday. I'm kinda brown.

That show really looks a lot of fun with some mighty impressive vehicles.

BTW @Chris your compass doesn't point north.....

Chris, yes, the first day was full of people because it was a holiday day and it was very hot and sunny, I had to go to buy sunscreen for my daughter because she got burnt

Thanks for sharing - great pics. Loving the Bucher Duros and I've a big soft spot for Unimogs and Pinzgauers.

Some interesting vehicles there, thanks guys for posting...

Sad not to see a solitary 80 though, in all those pics... :|

There were plenty of 80s.

Thanks @Nick, I'll get it recalibrated. Well spotted. Makes sense now. I thought it was something to do with the changing magnetic field.

There were plenty of 80s.

Thanks @Nick, I'll get it recalibrated. Well spotted. Makes sense now. I thought it was something to do with the changing magnetic field.

Comforting that there were plenty of 80s there :icon-biggrin:, cheers Chris...

I recon Chris has a natural “leaning” to the North, so his compass can be forgiven... :lol:

A great show and will certainly be heading back again next year.

Was very tempted with this...... until I realised it had only just been built and was being collected by a customer:-
i-sTXp5wV-X4.jpg

I suspect there were a few sore heads after this lot:-
i-7Fj7wp9-X4.jpg

Random question, what is this rail stuff called?
i-JdMSLWb-X4.jpg

Cargo rail.

I recognise that skip. There was a bloke going through that lot picking out the best stuff for return deposits. He's probably a millionaire now. I was just up the track from there in the field on the right opposite the showers.

Back