Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad Obsession- Escargot

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
uk
The boys have bought and started a new project. :)
Episode one

Reactions: uHu
You beat me to it, :)

Best one so far, sounds like the hinge on your wallet.

Last edited:
You beat me to it, :)

Best one so far, sounds like the hinge on your wallet.
Haha! Had to happen one day! :)

I did love that line! Brilliant! :laughing-rolling:

I’m rather looking forward to how this turns out. :)

Quote of the week ‘is the vein on the side of your head supposed to do that?’ :lol:

An hour of two guys undoing old nuts and bolts. Really?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
An hour of two guys undoing old nuts and bolts. Really?
Yep. You could say that. Or you could say 35 minutes of two guys preparing the way for something better…with added humour? Maybe we could send them a suggestion to use a 1HD-t? Or ft!

I can't believe how easily that came apart, its obviously not a Scottish truck :icon-biggrin:.

With me, I'd inevitably end-up shearing off something or six - which then have to be drilled out :icon-rolleyes:.

Access didn't seem to be a problem.

It will be interesting to see what replaces that 3/4 ton lump :think:.

Bob.

Awesomeness to come I can appreciate as I did watch Binky. But those two episodes, you can't argue, were two blokes unbolting things. We didn't get any hint of what they were going to do. Let's hope it is awesome. But for now it did just feel like a typical Saturday afternoon for me. Only in the dry.

Strangely, I rather enjoyed these two vids over a G&T last night, found them quite relaxing! :wtf: Should be in the “What film are you watching tonight” thread :icon-biggrin:.

Strangely, I rather enjoyed these two vids over a G&T last night, found them quite relaxing! :wtf: Should be in the “What film are you watching tonight” thread :icon-biggrin:.
It's a bit like James may's reanimator series, just gentle humerous entertainment

If you want to see how they made that engine hoist platform thingy, here it is, more geniousness at work!!

Good, as always :thumbup:.

I hope they're going to haul that motor back out and give it a good fettle before using it (I couldn't just drop it in and use it :doh:).

How long before a CNC Plasma Cutter appears in the shop :lol:.

Bob.

Back