Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bagged a place on 100s in the Hills USA

SteveS

As part of my North America overland trip now underway I thought that I would try to get a place on the premier 100 series event in the US. It is a 'small' meeting of 35-40 100's in Ouray Colorado for 3 days. The 35 places literally sold out 2 minutes after opening. Anyway, I thought that I would do a full write up after the event, take some video, pics etc and post here for wider interest. The thread below gives a flavour of what it is about.

If anyone wants me to relay some specific messages/do something specific there then I'd only be too happy to do so

BTW - if you haven't used ih8mud then it is a very active and good forum

http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/6th-annual-100s-in-the-hills-ouray-co-july-29-31-2016.910804/

Nice one Steve, that event always sounds amazing. I look forward to the write-up :thumbup:

Nice one Steve, that event always sounds amazing. I look forward to the write-up :thumbup:

Thanks Lorin - it will be great to meet up with our friends across the pond....they will be interested to see what a diesel can do, and by the time we get there we should have covered over 15,000 miles of Canada and Alaska and Rockies....so should be a few stories over a beer or two. I'm thinking I will put together a slideshow of Alaska/Canada photos as it may be of interest to some. I'll be sure to post a load up here too

Back