Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Beauty and the Beast

white90

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Had to take my 13 year old daughter to see this tonight, really poor excuse for a film, no xmen in it, no avengers, no expendables, no Jedi, no starships and no aliens, I'm now lying on the settee in my Jedi robe drinking tea out of my star wars mug while watching the force awakens trying to return to normality, bloody kids, who'd have em?.

Yes she's seen it twice now, doesn't beat the four times times I made her go with me to see force awakens lol
Aside from ones own intergalactic viewing pleasure…is this not the only thing that really matters?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Absolutely. One minute you're the greatest, next they hardly want to know you. Either that or go through the zombie phase.
A couple of weeks ago, around lunchtime, my 18yr old niece ran to her mum in the garden saying there was an intruder upstairs. Turned out to be her 15yr old sister who had just got up! She's so quiet, plugged into her iPhone, its often difficult to tell she's in the house.

You're right, make the most of it. They grow up so fast.

I end up sitting through Romanian versions of these movies, I remember sitting through Frozen at least 3 times not having a clue what they were talking about.

Thank goodness for the iPad and the forum, coming to the rescue!

They do grow up so quickly, and yes, although Ana's only 8, the zombie phase is clearly looming. :lol:

So far we're getting along fine, but it won't be long before I'm just the old man, being too fussy about tidiness and going on about not looking after things properly.

Back