Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Been busy....

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Well I've had some time and some spare cash that's to working from home so managed to get phase 2 off and running.

Fabryka rear bumper with dual swing outs, huracan tail gate storage mod and slowly removing aspects of my now redundant AHC system. Re-wired my rack and changed my lighting arrangement allowing either leisure or main battery feed. Also in prep for doing the front end winch and spot lights. Really impressed with the strands light bar.
PXL_20210411_115101072.jpg
PXL_20210402_165426380.MP.jpg

The rear bumper was a shit to do. It also allowed me to take care of some rusty bits. Wire bushed a number of ways to clean off as much as possible, treated now just need to decide on a protective layer.

PXL_20210327_161837645.jpg

Are those the bumpers that are for sale on eBay? been looking at rear bumpers but almost fell over when I saw the price of some online :anguished: but those ones look like a reasonable price in comparison

Thanks it looks decent

I’ve taken my OEM bumper off to clean up the rear crossmember, the support for the bumper has rusted out so would rather put money to a heavy duty bumper - that’s my excuse anyway

Back