Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Betsy for sale

TonyS

Hi guys, my HJ47 ute is sadly for sale, after my trip out there in sept/oct. She has been very well looked after for the last few years by Chris at FNB, and at the moment she is having an engine rebuild to include a turbo and intercooler for her 2H. The engine on inspection shows little wear. To follow her progress, Chris has started a FB page, Betsy pimped and pumped, and also on the FNB FB page.
Any interest please pm me.
shipping will be sorted as Chris is looking into a container for anything you guys require from Australia.

The only reason is we need an extra seat for our little lad, Sid. We just can't keep away from Oz!

Cheers.

For anyone who wishes to follow along on the FB page I set up, here's the link for you; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Betsy-gets-Pimped-Pumped/568633783213509?ref=hl

Sad but also good because then Tony, Bec and Sid can all enjoy their travels here together safely and comfortably.
Tony and I were both a bit concerned if Bec had to stand in the back and hold onto the tool boxes throughout the Outback.....with a Landcruiser wagon they can all sit inside.... :whistle:

Back