Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BFG Ko2 A/T Snow and Ice

I think the consensus is to change to a dedicated winter tyre if you are in such an area Matt. This would be both tyre and rim as changing the tyres on the rim may cause damage, would need re-balancing every time and would soon lose its appeal.
Thanks,I think when the time comes to replace my existing road's I will get a set of BFG A/T's and on really bad days being retired I just wont go out,or walk.Sorry about the Navara I dont have a picture of LC in the snow........yet
Snow 007.JPG
;)

As it looks like we might get a dusting in the near future
Anybody know /used them, what do they perform like on snow and ice ?

The BFG AT originals were superb on ice and snow.
I spent 2 winters in Norway, and testament to their usefulness.

Graham

Forgot to mention the nokian AT, being finish they should have a winter bias. Its my dads first year on a set on his 100. No feed back yet though as he tends to throw another log on the fire than go out in it nowadays..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My work D-Max truck came with Toyo Open Country A/T plus fitted as standard, quite impressed with them in the snow

Forgot to mention the nokian AT, being finish they should have a winter bias. Its my dads first year on a set on his 100. No feed back yet though as he tends to throw another log on the fire than go out in it nowadays..
Looks like an interresting tyre. If the old man can't give you any feedback soon, I suppose you have to do the testing for him.

Looks like an interresting tyre. If the old man can't give you any feedback soon, I suppose you have to do the testing for him.
if I pranged it my life wouldnt be worth living..

Back