Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BFG Mud TA KM2

HauptRenate

Guys and gals
I'm hoping to source myself 6 BFGs Mud TA KM2's before October, retail price is £180 per tyre (inc VAT) from a retailer here in Bristol. Do any of you know whether I can source these beasts cheaper from somewhere else?
I didn't think this price was too much though, as they'll be on just for the winter time, and should give me years of service if i just use them in winter.
I just replaced my front two BFGs AT's a couple of weeks ago; It was in 2004 that I replaced them all fully, I've had years of use from them. I was going to try out some other tyres but I might stick with what I know. Am thinking of 16 wheel size from next year however, but not sure how this will impact on fuel econ for example, and will probably remove the cosmetic wheel arch panels at some point.
Winter Survey work from October might need Muds and certainly Rear Diff
So if any of you have any interesting comments to add, with regards to these tyrers or me wanting to get larger wheels, probably steel, please feel free to do so.
Cheers
Renate

I seem to remember your current tyres are the original size. Most of us go for a slightly larger 285/75/16 which sit on 16" rims. If you get new wheels then make sure that they are 0mm. With regards to fuel economy I cant answer that because I have never run the original tyres and have a different engine to yours.

Back