Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Big Bertha the Blue Cruiser

Paint prep time.

IMG_20190814_175143.jpg IMG_20190814_175104.jpg

Nice one Hayden, the previous owner to me ( Nick Shepard) will be so pleased to see the resurrection of the truck he sold me. I had every intention of doing what you have done but as you know, one can take too much on, especially if you run a business as well.
I can't wait to see the finished product of your endeavors. BTW will you be striping it up? It would look great if you did.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tearing the Masking tape off is the best job in the world... Dont be impatient:thumbup:... Another cracking job Hayden

Thanks guys I'm getting a bit excited know yes Andy the plan is to keep the stripes I'll add a picture of the side which still has them. Will need to find someone to make new stripes eventually. I'm trying to keep some of the original paint as i like to think it tells a story about the car.

IMG_20190818_155603.jpg

Thanks guys I'm getting a bit excited know yes Andy the plan is to keep the stripes I'll add a picture of the side which still has them. Will need to find someone to make new stripes eventually. I'm trying to keep some of the original paint as i like to think it tells a story about the car.

View attachment 158269

FWIT I have a set of original stripes although they are gold and red. You could use these as a template for a firm to make white and blue stripes to make them dimensionally accurate.

FWIT I have a set of original stripes although they are gold and red. You could use these as a template for a firm to make white and blue stripes to make them dimensionally accurate.

Cheers Andy I'll keep that in mind when I start looking for someone to do the graphics.

Wings painted all be it a bit dusty in the paint. Just keep telling myself it's a truck don't worry.

IMG_20191004_200312.jpg IMG_20191004_190931.jpg

Back