Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bit of good news came today

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
For those who knew , and those who didn't, I've had a bit of as battle with throat cancer since last July. Some have seen me looking rather less than my best during treatment with a fair weight loss and the other ravages of radio therapy and chemo therapy as well and I've had a fair bit of welcome support as well as the unstinting care and devotion through this from Maria.
This arrived in the post today:-

IMG_1901.JPG

Get in!!!!

I've still got a fair way to recovery but most of the side effects have subdued, I've still only got half my taste and seem stick on 10st but its better than the alternative I guess.

Andy, what fantastic news, every day is a good day now, this must really give you a much needed boost.
I am very happy for you. Keep safe, John

Glad to hear that Andy all the best to yourself and Maria!

Good for you Andy , i did see your mention of it on the other thread but could only think to say "soldier on" and it didn't seem right to post that when so much hung on the imminent results .

Condolences to Maria on the loss of her cousin and of course she must have been put through the mill worrying about you , payback time i reckon have her teach you how to cook , if your anything like me you will eat as many calories testing stuff as you will end up with on plates when the cooking is done .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
For those who knew , and those who didn't, I've had a bit of as battle with throat cancer since last July. Some have seen me looking rather less than my best during treatment with a fair weight loss and the other ravages of radio therapy and chemo therapy as well and I've had a fair bit of welcome support as well as the unstinting care and devotion through this from Maria.
This arrived in the post today:-

View attachment 164834

Get in!!!!

I've still got a fair way to recovery but most of the side effects have subdued, I've still only got half my taste and seem stick on 10st but its better than the alternative I guess.
I've only just read this Andy, what fantastic news, I'm so pleased for you, just the sort of news you want in these fraught times.

Excellent news, congratulations. All the best for your continued recovery.

Nice one Andy, glad to hear you are through to the other side of this.

+1 on all that's been said Andy. Anyone who's not been through this can only imagine what news like this means. All the best for the future.

Absolutely fantastic news Andy

Great news Andy.....Take it nice and easy, and get back to a full recovery.....All the best..

Great news mate, lost mum to cancer age 60, and my dad is now 65 and terminal with it, so understand the huge relief you must feel!

That's fantastic news Andy. Another timely reminder of what is really important in this mad world. I can only imagine the feeling opening that letter.. nice one.

Great news, the world must seem a much brighter place now. Very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Bob.

Back