Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BLACK Friday deals

dyladams

Garage
Country Flag
uk
So has anyone spotted any really good deals coming up on Black Friday.

Maybe something along the lines of:
- accessories
- parts
- tools
- camping equipment
- service etc
- etc.

I saw it on another forum and thought some people on this site might have something to share....

Just don't pay extra for a "curved" TV , my mrs did and as soon as it went on the stand it looks just as flat as the one it replaced :lol:

The only ones I have seen were for 10% off products I could already get cheaper elsewhere! 4x4obsession I think was the company).

Mostly imho it’s bollocks

Last edited:
Front runner Europe have 10% off this weekend, although like Moggy said it's made to appear like a bargain but you can usually get these products at the same or greater discount from somewhere or other just about any time of the year, so Black Friday is really about heavy marketing and taking advantage of peoples FOMO

The only ones I have seen were for 10% off products I could already get cheaper elsewhere! 4x4obsession I think was the company).

Mostly imho it’s bollocks

Your prob right moggy.
Its nice to support small people though. i know Roy who owns 4x4 Obsession. hes started small and gives great service.

Its similar to the big chain supermarkets i suppose where the small family town shops cant compete.

Your prob right moggy.
Its nice to support small people though. i know Roy who owns 4x4 Obsession. hes started small and gives great service.

Its similar to the big chain supermarkets i suppose where the small family town shops cant compete.
yeh I totally agree, I've owned small business and managed others. I do try to support the wee guys, but that kind of reduction isn't really what black friday is about. I want a new jet boil but can't actually afford it at the moment, if he did me the black friday price at some point in the future I would have it off him.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
yeh I totally agree, I've owned small business and managed others. I do try to support the wee guys, but that kind of reduction isn't really what black friday is about. I want a new jet boil but can't actually afford it at the moment, if he did me the black friday price at some point in the future I would have it off him.

have you looked at the BruKit ? https://www.alpkit.com/products/brukit - its much more affordable, and almost as good ( 90% ) - I've had both, and sold the jetboil on.

have you looked at the BruKit ? https://www.alpkit.com/products/brukit - its much more affordable, and almost as good ( 90% ) - I've had both, and sold the jetboil on.
Wow, that is a good price. would be interested to know the boil time. At that price I could get the burner and pans for less than just the jetboil burner.
I've got my eye on one of these as well when they're back in stock, following recent conversations I want to get away from carrying a large gas cyslinder for cooking, +the space factor of course.
I'm was thinking of the jetboil pan for when there's no wood etc, and this and my kelly kettle to give us less reliance on finding gas suppliers (although the little cansisters are pretty easy to find.

https://www.flatdoguk.com/mbaula-green-cooking-stove-+-carry-bag~1044

These are also a small company, but selling the jetboil for a lot less than 4x4 obsession

Front runner Europe have 10% off this weekend, although like Moggy said it's made to appear like a bargain but you can usually get these products at the same or greater discount from somewhere or other just about any time of the year, so Black Friday is really about heavy marketing and taking advantage of peoples FOMO

Hi

Where a good place to get Front Runner bits from, I'm interested in getting it cheaper than Front Runner Europe ;)

G.

Hi

Where a good place to get Front Runner bits from, I'm interested in getting it cheaper than Front Runner Europe ;)

G.

Firstfour.co.uk always come out cheapest when I need FR bits like brackets and accessories. Nice people to do business with too.

Hi

G.
I've found (with the help of @Rosy) aj4wd to be very good on price. Always comes out cheaper than the frontrunner website and he's a very helpful chap.

Your prob right moggy.

It’s more like a dfs sale :icon-biggrin:

@moggy1968 its about 30 seconds to do 2 cups of tea. It feels slower than thr jetboil but not a whole lot.

Range rover evoque 2.... just got announced of that's your kinda thing :)

Back