Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Black widow drawers, Nat Luna fridge, & bespoke storage system for sale

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Black widow drawers, Nat Luna fridge, & bespoke storage system - SOLD

My baby has returned to the UK whilst I reorganise a carnet.

I will be rebuilding the rear of the truck so have a few items for sale:

Black widow drawers with fridge-slide on left top.(the drop slide on right has been spoken for) Drawers are in good condition and slide easily on their roller bearings.
The left side top is a fridge slide.

P1010880.jpg

P1010881.jpg
On top of the fridge slide, I have installed a bespoke storage box with 4 lockable drawers. I have used these drawers for tools and quick access items. The drawers are easily removable from the fridgeslide

P1010879.jpg

Fridge slide
P1010882.jpg

P1010878.jpg

Nat Luna 50L weekender fridge. 40L fridge & 10L freezer. Fridge will cool to -12 and freezer section 10degrees below that.
Here is it running at -3

P1010884.jpg

P1010885.jpg

The cost of items new were: - Drawers £1290, Fridge £900, Tool box/storgae £400

Happy to entertain sensible offers.

ALL NOW SOLD !

Last edited:
Would love the black widow drawers i just dont understand why its always the wrong time as i couldnt afford them unles you would accept a silly offer.
Stu

£900 for a fridge! My money is staying in my pocket, where it's warm.

£900 for a Nat Luna is not a bad price at all

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
In June 2011 we had a group buy of Nat Luna fridges, my 50l Weekender fridge/freezer cost, including a base plate and VAT, £902.60

Always a market for quality schmutter

Hi all,
I am also selling National Luna Weekender fridge/freezer. It is literally as new. It also has the National Luna jacket with it, and includes both the 12v power lead and the 220-240v mains lead. These can be seen on the National Luna UK website (APB Trading). I am looking for £600 which is a bargain in my opinion. It can be seen working in the car or plugged into the mains. I also have a Piranha (Australian) split battery charge system as we would run the fridge freezer for several days without starting the car.
Why am I selling such a brilliant item? Very simple - we have several fridge / freezers, all National Luna and really need to rationalise what we have. If anyone is interested and wants photo's please let me know.

Hey Gav P..... get in there quick !!:icon-wink:

Back