Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Blinking diff

Drakaz

Country Flag
lithuania
Hello, heres the problem, differential lamp is flashing in the dashboard, so our land cruiser allways uses all wheels, we know the problem is that black box near the transfer case (name might be wrong). But we dont know how its called in english, we even dont know proper name in our language. That part in our country costs 2k euro, and we heard that you can order it online for like ~300USD, but without the name, i cant find it :D. So maybe you do know what im talking about? :)

Last edited:
Hello, heres the problem, differential lamp is flashing in the dashboard, so our land cruiser allways uses all wheels, we know the problem is that black box near the transfer case (name might be wrong). But we dont know how its called in english, we even dont know proper name in our language. That part in our country costs 2k euro, and we heard that you can order it online for like ~300USD, but without the name, i cant find it :D. So maybe you do know what im talking about? :)

HEY BRAĻUKAS!

This is what you need, transfer shift actuator. Part number for mine was 36410-60083. I changed mine last year. Must admin that is the shittiest part i believe toyota has made for this car as it is underneath without any cover and its plastic. Mine got damaged cause i had a small crack, water leaked inside and it died. In your case it is not always on it is off. It only blinks when it cannot be turned on. Until you get ir changed it should stop blinkin if you press the lock diff button again to turn it off. If you have any more questions give me a call 0037129401929. P.s i have a contact from toyota who can get it cheaper then any where else. But not cheaper than online. But don't always trust online parts as they might be wrong for your car. Hope this was useful. ARCHIE

$_12.jpg

bonjour j'ai démonté mon boitier de commande électrique de ma boite de transfert MAIS l'axe est resté dans la boite de transfert ????? est ce normal ???? sur les photos il est avec la pièce neuve ?????? et je n'arrive pas à le sortir coté boite de transfert, merci de m'aider
cordialement, chrétien
Autre chose, mise à part commentaire remonter mon boitier complet, il y a de l'huile qui coule coté boite de transfert, au niveau des trous qu'il y a, est ce normal ???? ça rempli un verre par jour.
Merci de m'aider, cordialement

Last edited:
Back