Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bluetooth battery monitor

An interesting device there Cris, there's a number of posts lately on suspected battery failures, I wonder how helpful this device may be to assist diagnosis?

I've been scratching around for more like it and there are various, cheaper options. I was wondering if they have an alarm with them.

Crispin, when I click that link I just get the same page Chas was getting from the Amazon link I posted....

Crispin, when I click that link I just get the same page Chas was getting from the Amazon link I posted....

FFS. They're a pain in the arse.

I've disabled it now. Should be ok.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cris, I've recently searched for temperature indicators. Found most gave a voltage indication. This one ( https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221981369390 ) states a voltage high/low indicator. I've ordered one and if it ever arrives I'll be able to see what it does. I can't believe the postage is only 9p from HK though!

Cris, still pops up to that dodgy page. But everyone else follow the link after all the other "offers"

Cris, still pops up to that dodgy page. But everyone else follow the link after all the other "offers"
I saw that a few minutes ago. No idea why. I've disabled the plugin but it's refusing to stop working (clearly not a train driver...)

I'll only get a chance to look at it this evening. :(

FFS. They're a pain in the arse.

I've disabled it now. Should be ok.
Didn't work for me but of you scroll to the bottom there's a link to continue to Amazon.

I used to get this page. Instead of clicking the continue to or skip button (what ever it says), I clicked the link to their own site on the left hand side of the page and scrolled to the bottom and unsubscribed. Worked for me as I've not seen that page since (famous last words).
Hope that helps.

I used to get this page. Instead of clicking the continue to or skip button (what ever it says), I clicked the link to their own site on the left hand side of the page and scrolled to the bottom and unsubscribed. Worked for me as I've not seen that page since (famous last words).
Hope that helps.

Good shout. I just did this and it worked :blush:

Hope that helps.
Yep, that's worked for me, thanks.

I've just bought one of these of fleabay for £30. Will see how it goes with it.

Glad to have finally offered up something of use on the forum even though its not remotely LC based :whistle::lol:

Thank F for that..... Finally worked out why the dodgy link was happening. They should all be ok now.

Back