BOAB down under

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
I was talking to Chris at BOAB this morning and he's off to Australia to visit shows and suppliers tomorrow and should be sending a container of goods back to the UK. He said if any of our club members wanted to buy stuff from Aus to contact him because there's usually some free space in the container. You'll still have to pay import duties, VAT etc but it should still be cheaper than sourcing it localy and I think Chris is just looking to pad out his container rather than make money out of you on this. We're talking bulky stuff, say a winch bumper, draws that kind of thing, not stuff that would just fit in a jiffy bag :) You'd need to contact him fairly quickly - cns at boab.biz - I'm just the messenger ;)

Chris at BOAB has a container leaving either Syd or Melb in the next few weeks again and says:

as before if any of your guys need anything I'm happy to try and help them out if they like.

Again, not trying to push it, just helps everyone a bit with the shipping costs that's all.

I also need some big bits for the truck.

Some more detail would be appreciated.

You need to contact Chris then, I'm just passing on the message above ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
if i could justify spending more money on my truck right now, id like one of these.

seems a bargain at less than £300 delivered to either Melbourne or Sydney. :thumbup:

Anyone heard from Chris as I have not after emailing him a good few days back?

Back