Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Body mount part numbers and rear access to body mounts

SimonD

Country Flag
australia
Hi everyone, I noticed a few people have replaced their body mounts from time to time and I wanted to ask if anyone has the part numbers for the rubber/washer/bolts? Also, I wanted to ask on the rearmost body mounts, I have a drawer system fitted - does this all have to come out to change the rearmost. If anyone has pics from the top even better. Stay safe out there.

Actually, I believe these are the parts. Posting for others to use. So if anyone has advice on the rear most body mounts, that would be great.
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 21.26.15.png

Hi, changed all mine nothing has to come out of the vehicle. Need a scissor lift. Did do a short write up on changing mine a while back having bought a whole kit from Febest Germany.

Thanks Dervis - saw the Febest write-up too. My back is pretty full though so I'm gauging where the body mounts will come up in the back as I may only need to pull the drawers withoutout removing the mounting frame etc.
Cargo-barrier-from-rear.jpg

Thanks Dervis - saw the Febest write-up too. My back is pretty full though so I'm gauging where the body mounts will come up in the back as I may only need to pull the drawers withoutout removing the mounting frame etc. View attachment 168919
Simon from memory you don't need to do anything in the rear boot area. There are two small bushes that come with the kit for where the spare wheel goes on the UK rigs. Other than that the bushes can be accessed underneath on each corner. Expect rust and you may need to blow torch them out being the UK car. Had to this with my fronts even though it a Japanese import in sunny Cyrpus. For safety undo the battery connectors if you go down this route. I think I had to take them out including the battery trays upfront.

P.s where do you feel the need to change them over?

Back