Left and right Front DOORS.
Left and Right Rear DOORS.

Interested in :
Left and Right door STEP.

Would like :
BONNET
Front windscreen PANEL
Left and right glazed section PANEL

Please anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Adrian
+44 (0)7 919 073 171

Hi Adrian I have side panels and rear doors of fj40 .
Tony 07917562242 .:thumbup:

hi there mate

guys i have everything and more, always breaking at least 3 solid rust free OZ land cruisers, plus we have ones for sale,

doors £350 good ones perfect £500 each
door steps £75 good, like new £200 each
bonnet good £350, perfect £400
windscreen frame RHD £400
side panels good £750 perfect £900 each

trust me i do it as a hobby not a business parts are cheap for what they are, good parts come from good jeeps

email me if you like can always send pictures or you are welcome to drop in,

Giles

Tony

Just wanted to say thanks very much for helping with the side panels and back doors. It was good to meet you and swap stories and trade parts.

I have been thinking about the addition of powered steering so I'd be grateful if you could let me know what to look for in terms of parts from the 60 series.

Thanks again and I'll post a photo once the body work is done.

By the way, in case it helps others, the other parts I was looking for come in metal from www.[COLOR=#000000]autoblechteile.de[/COLOR]Phone: 0049-6873 - 6698890
Fax: 0049-6873 - 668186

Mail: [email protected]

Still looking for steps if anyone has some available but we think we can make them.

Best wishes

Adrian

Hi Adrian it was good to see you and Swap parts and have a good take with you I love that old bj45 I will look up the parts for the powered set up for you thanks and good look with it all .Tony :thumbup::wtf:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Adrian,

just a thought on 60 power steering bits....
Last year my ps pump went down and I managed to acquire a s/h replacement but Mr Toyota (Europe) only had pumps for post 84 models. They are not interchangeable with pre 84 60 series.
It maybe worth considering the electronic ps assist system from a Honda - there is a place in stoke that can re-programme them but you'd need to make a 12v supply available.

regards,

Back