Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Brake time

Steve H

Country Flag
uk
The time has come for me to replace my disks and brake pads on my Colorado. I normally use Borg and Beck discs with the same make pads. I remember reading somewhere on here about Milners ceramic brake pads. I think it was @Chris with his 80 series. I have tried with the search but not had much success. Antone used these pads on a Collie. I tow a 1500kg caravan once a month with mine.so would they be suitable?

When i did my collie Steve, I used Milners standard Discs, But went with some expensive Pads. They were EBC Green, Something or other. The surface was green and very rough.. Cant remember the name.. They were Good! .... Have a look at other suppliers Stuff as well.... Or just go via ebay. There are a lot of suppliers out there, Who wont charge the earth for Delivery...( Sorry just having a Dig at two well known suppliers of 4x4 parts)...

Mtec discs and mintex pads on mine

OEM from roughtrax are a good price.It would be interesting to see a proper comparison between different combinations - something with actual measurements.

Back