Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Brickhill

greengrass

Country Flag
england
Had a great day at Brickhill with the boys from n44 today, got Sluug nice and muddy. Bumped into Trevor with Lil' blue whilst we were up there.

I see you did rather well in the punch challenge Trevor, well done bud.

Its a good site with plenty of space and variation, must have been over 30 trucks going round up there today

Attachments

• SAM_0259.JPG
    SAM_0259.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
  • SAM_0260.JPG
    SAM_0260.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
  • SAM_0261.JPG
    SAM_0261.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 89
  • SAM_0262.JPG
    SAM_0262.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 92
It was a fab day and nice to put a face to name, I saw you having a good pootle round with no dramas. 1 more punch and I would have won but happy with Lil' Blue's performance. Front locker really helped me out today (Cheers Chris).

As I said today, hope to see you at Lincomb as you'll really enjoy that venue, I promise.

I was so focused on the challenge I didn't get to take single photo grrr.

That's an offence isn't it Trevor :lol: You'll get yourself banned :icon-rolleyes::lol:

I'd be lost without my front locker sometimes.

You both look like you had a good day out anyway! :thumbup:

Quite right Clive, I banned myself for at least a minute :lol: . With this punch challenge the time taken to complete it comes into play on the scoring so you don't really have the opportunity, I started the day out just for the fun but got a bit competitive :auto-layrubber:

Still a great vehicle still doing the do.

Good to hear Trevor. Maybe I should sell you my 80.

Now you won't be able to sleep.

There was a surf there on road tyres, he was getting around pretty well too.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh God, now you've started something Chris :angry-screaming:.............. I'm keeping my ears open for one, one day hopefully, soon hopefully. I'm sure you'll do part ex :lol:

Last edited:
Errrmmmm

Nah.

I'll be dreaming of 37's tonight now Chris, in the words of Monty "He's not the Messiah, He's a very naughty boy"

Of course everything has a price.

That's not helping :eusa-naughty: hmm I wonder what price that would be

I'm sure of that, besides my heart is already betrothed to another 80. One day we shall be together.

That''s good to hear Trev. 'Cos you ain't getting mine. I'm just not ready to sell it. It's just too awesome really. It's like driving around in Thunderbird 4.5.

It is a thing of beauty Chris, is it wrong to covet another mans truck :lol:

Good to hear you enjoyed it, told you N44 are a friendly bunch.

Chris I'd keep an eye on Trevor at the next Lincomb, by the sounds of it he's getting a bit close to your 80. The last thing you want to wake up to is Trevor sprawled over the bonnet blowing it kisses!

It's never been described as beautiful. Savage maybe.

If you are going to lie on the bonnet Trev, you'd better bring a ladder to get up there. I have to use steps now just to change the oil.

Can provide ladder, please warm bonnet up first.

Back