Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bringing down the house!

Gav missin

Manual 80 in gear and I asked Mel to move it. Need I say more!!! New bonnet and bumper corner required. Also pushed the wing in on the 100 series but thankfully that popped out zero damage. Oh and now I don't have a porch on the house anymore. More importantly nobody hurt. And I managed to laugh within5 mins. I must be chilling out the older I get.

Attachments

• 20210417_124049.jpg
    20210417_124049.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
No it was actually the clutch that jumped apparently. bonnet and bumper end cap she be good as new. Mel did just say she actually prefers the look of the house now with the porch gone. Well that was lucky eh

New bigger porch on order to fit the 60 in eh Gav

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well the money you saved on not building a new one can now go towards your next Cruiser project Gav

I’m pretty sure Chas will sympathise. :shifty: Are you sure, given that she prefers the look of the house ‘sans porch’, that it wasn’t the intention to remove it all along? :lol:

Im starting to think that too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Manual 80 in gear and I asked Mel to move it. Need I say more!!! New bonnet and bumper corner required. Also pushed the wing in on the 100 series but thankfully that popped out zero damage. Oh and now I don't have a porch on the house anymore. More importantly nobody hurt. And I managed to laugh within5 mins. I must be chilling out the older I get.

Can I suggest you buy a doorbell, instead?

What a bummer, still - it’ll buff out Gav.

Back