Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

British army launch investigation

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
British army launch investigation after "totally unacceptable" footage of soldiers shooting at a poster of Jeremy Corbyn because they're not allowed to shoot IRA sympathisers.

https://bit.ly/2TTGXay

British army launch investigation after "totally unacceptable" footage of soldiers shooting at a poster of Jeremy Corbyn because they're not allowed to shoot IRA sympathisers.

https://bit.ly/2TTGXay

A typically shit piece of ignorant reporting.
They weren’t army issue weapons, they are paint ball guns. The rounds didn’t pierce the target, they’re paint balls!!
I also don’t think they are officers.
Frankly, if you associate with and support terrorists responsible for the murder of thousands of British soldiers you can’t expect to get much respect from them.
If you don’t give respect to people you can’t expect it in return.

Left over from Monday morning perhaps?

Helen seen this on facebook earlier , i said army top brass will laugh and the order will go down saying find these clowns , give them a bollocking for posting the vid on social media , and tell them to get some more of them posters for the rifle range :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
2 things shame it wasn't really him. 2 wish they were live rounds

A typically shit piece of ignorant reporting.
They weren’t army issue weapons, they are paint ball guns. The rounds didn’t pierce the target, they’re paint balls!!
I also don’t think they are officers.
Frankly, if you associate with and support terrorists responsible for the murder of thousands of British soldiers you can’t expect to get much respect from them.
If you don’t give respect to people you can’t expect it in return.
They were real 9mm guns by the look of them but only with a primer, no powder. They then have a paint based pellet inserted into the case. As a training round, they cost tax payers less but give a realistic grouping. As you say, not at their best were they!

Not one was straight between the eyes......:violence-ak47:

They were real 9mm guns by the look of them but only with a primer, no powder. They then have a paint based pellet inserted into the case. As a training round, they cost tax payers less but give a realistic grouping. As you say, not at their best were they!
They were blue though, never seen anything like that in use

Corbyn is a complete tool.. But personally id put the whole lot of 'em' in front of the Wall..... The only one i would spare would have been Thatcher.... Controversial.. But the only Pm in the last 40 yrs with Balls..
Whether you agreed with her politics or not, at least she had a pair!

Does that mean Guy Verhofstadt spitting his dummy out and stamping his foot has testicles or not ?

I would love to be there to request a 5 minute adjournment while i have a quiet talk with the nazi twat in a side room .

Well seeing as they can no longer murder innocent protesters and bystanders in addition to ' IRA sympathisers'(ref?) I guess shooting one of their own is inevitable...even if it is just a picture.

Well seeing as they can no longer murder innocent protesters and bystanders in addition to ' IRA sympathisers'(ref?) I guess shooting one of their own is inevitable...even if it is just a picture.
Bullshit
Remind me again how many innocent civilians died at the hands of the IRA? How many thousands? How many at omah, how many at Enniskillen, how many kneecappings just because someone didn’t like someone etc etc etc
How many hundreds of soldiers?
And then let’s have a little chat about what’s come out in the investigation that the testimony of the soldiers at the time, that shots were fired, has proven to be correct as Ira members have admitted that they issued weapons for their people to use to fire on the soldiers in order to make this happen?
If you want to see some attrocities look to your own countrymen first.

Last edited:
B97BFB7D-F66A-4396-B526-69503CD0F302.jpeg
You been talking to this idiot?

Ira members have admitted that they issued weapons for their people to use to fire on the soldiers in order to make this happen?

Are you referring to Witness X who claimed to have fired during the events on Bloody Sunday as an IRA member ? He later retracted his statement.

Back