Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bullet Proof (Literally)

It maybe only that mileage because they’re so heavy. The shocks and springs haven’t been changed without good reason.
Over 5 tonnes on the 1HZ, 0-60 by Christmas? :)
It’s a 105 but will need all the glass changed as I don’t think that laminate is stick on. Looks like the lock has had some damage on the drivers side (as mentioned).

Last edited:
At that price, with those miles, and being a 105 it might be worth a project for someone. Replace the damaged door/windscreen, remove all the weight from the blast protection, pump £20k into it you could (?!) end up with a pretty decent vehicle.

It will be interesting to see what it sells for.... I would have thought if that engine has been lugging 5ton around for 39,000 miles... Its more like the equivalent to 100,000 miles.... Just a thought..

About the same as dragging a horsebox from show to show so for that price a good tug for dragging a 1tonne trailer to the tip on sundays

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
At that price it would be worth buying just for the engine because while theres no mention of it in the ad i'm inclined to think nobody doubles the weight and value of a new vehicle without including power upgrades .

Re power upgrades, for sale by the same people with engine and gearbox removed, ........

I am almost tempted as it is very nearly a blank canvas, just need to remove the armour plating.

Now I can't decide if it needs a Cummins 6BT or a 6.0 Chev V8.........
Damn it I should never look at projects like that, now I find myself wondering if a BMW V12 will fit, aaarrrggghhhh

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-LANCRUISER-AMAZON-4-2-LEFT-HAND-DRIVE-ARMOURED-VEHICLE-LHD-ROLLING-SHELL/293252136640?_trkparms=aid=1110001&algo=SPLICE.SIM&ao=2&asc=20131003132420&meid=565d8c399b5547508b157c5d663ef74b&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=12&sd=293252124079&itm=293252136640&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Best option would be buy both and make one good armoured...

Do wonder how hard it would be to Rip out the armour plating

Not easy Stu, body has mostly been cut to allow the protection in most areas going by some crashed up armoured vehicles I have seen in South Africa.

Shame the Bids keep going up and up.... I doubt it will be a cheap Truck by the end of the Auction..

Do wonder how hard it would be to Rip out the armour plating

a non starter. I’ve worked with the companies that build these.

I am surprised they’re for sale, they are usually crushed/scrapped for security reasons

What would make the laminate on the window go like that? I would suspect it's like this on all the layers down.

Suspect these have been sitting in a yard for a long long time, and been sold as scrap, and the guy is trying to sell them on instead.

a non starter. I’ve worked with the companies that build these.

I am surprised they’re for sale, they are usually crushed/scrapped for security reasons

Yeah me too but didn't wondered if they had come from a contractor in which case would be ok to.sell on

Back