Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cabin filter

tony rodaway

Country Flag
uk
stupid question but does the lc90 have a cabin or pollen filter and if so were is it and any photos would help alot.

I was always confused as Euro Car Parts were always happy to list a pollen filter when I put my reg number in their website, but there definitely isn't one. I wonder if the 1999-2003 face-lifted model has one?

I was always confused as Euro Car Parts were always happy to list a pollen filter when I put my reg number in their website, but there definitely isn't one. I wonder if the 1999-2003 face-lifted model has one?

not sure on that one but mine and yours don't so errellivent really just wanted to no for my own sake.

Hi guys I serviced my 2002 D4D lwb auto last week. The parts were supplied by euro car parts along with a cabin filter but the mechanic could not find one in my car.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah the 90 series has no cabin filter, even the later D4D..

One reason (of many) I love these.. no dpf, no cabin filters, no push button start, or any of the stuff that seems to break on newer cars

Yes, I'm aware I sound old

Is there anything to break in a cabin filter?

Nah, just another thing that needs replacing. I prefer the window down approach to cooling the cabin.. no a/c in Irish trucks

Back