Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

can anyone supply a hub rebuild kit on here for a 105

nick_the_fish

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
Hi Guys,

Going to rebuild the hubs over the autumn on my 105. Can any of you guys supply the rebuild kit so I don't have to source all the seals/ bearings etc individually. I believe it's the same as an 80, but not sure. Happy to do the legwork comparing all the part numbers on Toyota-epc if necessary if we're not sure. I'd like to put on genuine Toyota parts if I can get them.

@chapel gate @karl webster I know you guys sometimes supply these sorts of things.

Cheers

N

Some of the parts and the same but can confirm that certain parts are different. I am 100% sure (What a statement) that certain parts are a upgrade to 80 stuff.

I would have thought either of the 2 chaps linked will be able to sort the parts out with a chassis number. It will be a fair amount of work for them though. Maybe worth you doing some work on toyodiy and getting a list together for them.

ok thanks @stumog

Leave it then chaps, I don't want to dump a load of work onto you guys so i'll pull together a list of what I need and we'll go from there.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I normally have a couple of these in stock nick, sold my last kit a few days ago... I have more on order.

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/threads/80-series-oem-hub-knuckle-rebuild-kits.149288/

I knew I had seen that somewhere. Couldn't find it in the search facility.

I think I have it on the shelf Nick. I'll confirm this eve.

OK thanks Karl. Is that for the 80? Just need to check what the differences are between the 80 and the 105.

OK i've done a bit more work on this. Like @stumog says some parts are the same and some are different. From what I can gather the Front Axle and Steering Knuckle parts are the same, but the Front Axle hub parts are different (using Toyota-epc part groupings) which I think might be because the 105 has upgraded brake discs to the 80???? Also i'm running free wheeling hubs which might make a difference???

Before I get into details @karl webster @chapel gate is this going to be too much messing around for you guys trying to put together a rebuild kit for a 105 which had differing parts to the standard kits you do?

Let me know if its still something you can help with, or if it'd be simpler for me to order the parts individually.

N

I've put a part number list together for you nick.
Pm sent.

Back